Guillermo Silva-Marin's career gained momentum since taking the helm at Opera In Concert, Toronto Operetta Theatre and Summer Opera Lyric Theatre.
- The professional World Premiere of TAPTOO! – February 21, 2012
- The World Premiere of Charles Wilson's KAMOURASKA - March 28, 2009
- The World Premiere of Davies/Benson's EARNEST, The Importance of Being - February 22, 2008
- Stage Director for Barber's VANESSA, Handel's SEMELE and Delibes' LAKME - SOLT 2008
- International CD Launch of Vivaldi's LA GRISELDA - February 1, 2008 - Naxos Canada
- Canadian Who's Who - 2008
- Cork, Ireland Debut - Lehar's THE MERRY WIDOW - Opera2005 - June 5, 2007
- Interim Co-Director - Opera McGill, McGill University - September 2006 - March 2007
- Instructor and Stage Director at McGill University for the period of 1998-2007
- Champion of Canadian operas including Somer's THE FOOL, Beckwith's NIGHT BLOOMING CERIUS and THE SHIVAREE, Sullivan's FLORENCE, THE LADY WITH THE LAMP and DREAM PLAY, Willan's DEIRDRE and Charles Wilson's THE SUMMONING OF EVERYMAN.
- Oversaw the production and international launching of two CD recordings under the Naxos label including Rameau's CASTOR ET POLLUX (2003) and Handel's RINALDO (2005) featuring Opera in Concert, Kevin Mallon and the Aradia Ensemble
- Revival of a legendary Canadian operetta LEO, THE ROYAL CADET (2001) with new orchestration by composer John Greer and a revised libretto by dramaturge Virginia Reh with performances in Toronto and Kingston.
- Staged 68 operetta productions under the Toronto Operetta Theatre
- Founded Toronto Operetta Theatre in 1985
- Founded Summer Opera Lyric Theatre in 1986
- General Director of Opera in Concert since 1994